Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brewing a perfect cup of coffee

Coffee Burr Grinder

Do you remember your first experience with coffee? I'm sorry to say I do. I just know that it was powdered and freeze dried and worst of all, decaf. I remember a restaurant with my mother and stepfather asking a waitress for Sanka, and told my mother that I had before and to avoid his look of disapproval. What was wrong with drinking coffee 10 years? 'State Sanka for God's sake!

Coffee Burr Grinder

My experience is between ten and 35 were evasive and mediocre to say the least. Selection button mixed with hot water and closed by saying to Mr. Coffee and Maxwell House, only that there is no passion in my coffee. When I asked a girl for a cup of coffee usually meant a Styrofoam cup at Dunkin ' Winchell's Donuts or elsewhere.

Coffee Burr Grinder

Then I went on my first specialty coffee shop. Now I remember. It was a library and the combination Cafe> called Upstart Crow in San Diego, California. The most important thing for me was the feeling I got when I went there. Complete comfort. There I could sit in their comfortable armchairs, sit, cross your legs and enjoy a cup of coffee while reading a good book. At that time, I read science fiction, and I vividly remember "The Great Game" by Orson Scott Card, while some of the best coffee in a paper cup.

Coffee Burr Grinder

Oh, that> Café! Rich and creamy, I fell in Salt taste, actually. I spent a lot of the day off to sit in the Seaport Village Store ... Then I left San Diego to Atlanta and he was returned to Maxwell House and Sanka. Sigh ...

Then, just because I was unemployed, and then with the rent, I went to a local Starbucks and asked for an application. I was hired, and this is where my obsession with coffee is renewed. I was sent to a training center for intensive coursesEducation not only how to advertise your product, but how to get the taste of two coffees, and especially how to prepare and serve to distinguish the perfect fit. And 'to my loyal readers, I have to teach today. Get ready to learn how to prepare the perfect cup of coffee!

The fundamentals of coffee

All coffee is, it does not matter if you get from your local coffee shop or supermarket four mainBases:

Part

Grind

Water

Freshness

Let's look at each one after the other ...

Part

The relationship between coffee and water is an important issue. Anyone with coffee is too weak or too strong, you know what I mean. When it comes to beer, the perfect cup of coffee, the proportion of two tablespoons of ground coffee for every six ounces of water. Neither more nor less. Many people try totheir coffee for two weeks or more stretching, knowing what a victim of taste. Using too little 'of coffee and it tastes weak. If too much bitter, and it will be terrible and you could sleep nights.

The best way to measure two tablespoons with a measuring spoon. There are balls that are specifically measured for two tablespoons, but if not specifically for the measurement of coffee, you can use a standard 18-cup measuring cup.If you do not use regular run of the mill soup, but this method is not as accurate. If you want to buy a scoop coffee, specialty coffee can be 1-1 or online. Starbucks is a good place to get one.

Grind

Type of use to grind coffee beans depends on what kind of coffee blend coffee a. If you use an espresso machine and a finishing touch. Automatic Coffee Maker(As Mr. Coffee), use half to grind and use a coarse grind for coffee machines (my favorite beer). There are other trains, because there are other ways to prepare coffee, like coffee and turkish coffee.

If he wanted to talk about how coffee grounds, so we need to talk about windmills There are basically two types of grinders:. Lama and burr grinders have two blades, one bladethat rotate at high speed to grind your beans. The advantages of this method is that blade grinders are affordable. The disadvantages are that usually break down faster.

Burr grinders grind the beans between two plates and the consistency of the grind is much more consistent, like a windmill blade. It 'is also easier to adjust the grind in a coffee grinder. For an espresso grind with a knife, hold the button loop xNumber of seconds. A coffee grinder, you can turn a dial and voila! Your grind is done. Of course, I prefer a coffee grinder.

Water

This is exactly a good idea to use fresh, clean water to brew a cup of coffee. If possible, try not to use tap water, you should always filtered or bottled water. Before you scream at me that you do not start that money, do not worry. Yes, with nothing but bottled water is not exactlycost, but there are water filters inexpensive to purchase. Water filtration pitchers are also a good way to get fresh water for beer.

Your water should be heated to just below boiling, about 190 degrees. If you do not want the water too hot. You can overheat the area and ruin the taste of coffee.

Freshness

It 'pretty obvious. Once the bag is opened, the freshness lasts about a week. After the adjustment, it takes about two days.The best way to get your freshly ground beans and is in an airtight container, such as maintaining the one shown here. And never, ever, do you freeze your coffee no matter what you heard or read that coffee is frozen at high risk of freezer burn and someone who lived the horror. Coffee freezer burn is not good!

Well, these are the basics. I hope you enjoy reading this article and beer happy!

Brewing a perfect cup of coffee

Coffee Burr Grinder

No comments:

Post a Comment