Monday, September 26, 2011

People who bring dogs to handbags Crazy?

Coffee Burr Grinder

Have you noticed a trend lately? People are carrying tiny dogs around in little carriers that look like purses. Frankly I think they are purses, actually. You see them in the mall, in stores, just everywhere. And often they are dressed in hats and shirts too!

Coffee Burr Grinder

There was a time in my life I would have said these are nutballs and crazy folks. But you know what? Now I think they are just smart! I'll tell you why.

Coffee Burr Grinder

First I'll say I've always been a big-dog person. I've never owned a dog under 35 pounds, and most of my dogs are much bigger than this. They are great, and I never felt the need to look at toys and toy breeds.

Coffee Burr Grinder

But here is what I think is smarter than these little guys. Suppose we have to take a trip somewhere and you will fly. Normally, if I had to fly somewhere, it means that I need someone to learn to take care of my dogs. This is a great effort, as I am super-picky about how to treat it.

Suppose now that I am one of those teenysmall creatures. No problem! I just keep it in your pocket and take with you on the plane. (Less T-shirt and a hat, I really draw the line there.)

See? It 'pretty smart. In addition, there is no need to leave home in a crate while you go shopping and purchases. Now, I could do the same with mine, but then had to wait in the car, so it would be in their midst. But do not bother with small fish!

So we go. All those people who thought of hazelnut, whichare actually very intelligent.

People who bring dogs to handbags Crazy?

Coffee Burr Grinder

No comments:

Post a Comment