Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Keurig - K-Cup My reusable coffee filter

Coffee Burr Grinder

My story of coffee:

Coffee Burr Grinder

I used my coffee maker Keurig K-cup to work for about four months, and I like it. It 'easy to get a good cup of coffee in the morning, and all my colleagues and I have a coffee flavor or strength, which corresponds to our personal tastes. I am known as "extra rich" guy that coffee is strong enough and thick enough to hold a fork like. I thought the Keurig met all our requirementsuntil I discovered that I also have a filter regularly, so I can roast my own beans, and I plan to do and what can be the perfect cup of coffee.

Coffee Burr Grinder

And that's what I did. I went to a local gourmet coffee shop that not only grinds the beans, but not toast their own good. I bought a kilo of Colombian beans was roasted to a dark roast Italian and then to the ground with their specialty coffee grinder. When all is saidand done, I had a pound of beans, freshly ground and freshly brewed coffee.

Coffee Burr Grinder

The next day at work was ecstatic, I could put my freshly brewed coffee in my Keurig and filter or retrieval. Everyone loved the new way to brew coffee. We also have filtered water now to ensure that we do not use our tap water, often chlorinated.

The best coffee I've ever had was in northern Italy (Alba), but it was a second placeand was made ​​possible by the combination of freshly ground coffee and toast and my gold Keurig K-cup filter. I

Even the cups are pretty cheap and they are reusable, have an inexpensive way for the purchase of standard cuts, the more you get the advantage of creating your mix and make your coffee as you want.

Keurig - K-Cup My reusable coffee filter

Coffee Burr Grinder

No comments:

Post a Comment